Picture Slideshow

Check out each day updated with pictures from the day.
Shown at the bottom of the daily post.



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Introduction

As a very amateur blogger, I am halfway testing to see if this works, but figured I would include a quick introduction as well. My name is Ben, and this is my first mission trip with NorthPoint Ministries. The group has really come together since our first meeting. This should really help us make a tremendous impact together in Barquiesmeto. Working closely with the construction industry, I know how jobs can be delayed and schedules dynamic. In this case, it seems to have been a political change for a permit that didnt come through. While it is unfortunate that we are no longer able to build an addition for the Church, the renovations to the orphanage that are now planned should be a great way to help the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment